Acaiberry Diet Pill Review
How to find genuine acaiberry deit pills?
Acaiberry supplements are marketed as quick weight loss aid, though there are clinical studies proving the same.
Acaiberry contains maximum antioxidants; there is no doubt about that. If you don’t know already, there are 100’s of acai pills and supplements available on the market. The question is ?does it contains genuine acai??
In this article I’m going to reveal the secrets of finding genuine acai supplements.
7 points check list for finding pure acai supplements.
I have compiled 7 most important checklist before buying any acai based weight loss supplements.
- Must be made using freeze dried acai berries: Acai pills must be made from freeze dried Acaiberry for maximum health benefits.? Acai extract based pills does not contain super food power.
- The product should not contain any other ingredients other pure acai: Using other ingredients along with acai would reduce the effectiveness of such acai supplements. Many acai brands with multiple ingredients do not disclose ingredient proportioning and raise suspicion as to authenticity of the brand.
- 3. Daily dosage of acai pill must be 1000 mg or more: Many acai supplements have only 500 mg of acai, while some have 750 mg. As per clinical study findings, to get real health benefits of acai, daily dosage should be 1000 mg or more (Must be pure too!)
- No super fast weight loss claims: You can find many acai product websites making false super fast weight loss claims like ?lose 30 lbs in 15 days?, ?lose 10 pounds in 1 week? etc. But, in reality, acai is not clinically proven to aid weight loss.
- Certificate of analysis and purity: Genuine Acai supplement sellers usually display certificate of analysis and purity.? It should have high ORAC rating and certified organic.
- Money Back Guarantee: Should provide at least 3 months money back on used and unused supplements if it doesn?t deliver guaranteed results.
- Good User feedback: Though unscrupulous sellers manipulate user feedbacks online by writing false feedbacks, on a whole, if a product is scam or doesn?t work, you can find it easily by referring many user reviews and complaints online.
Acaiberry free trail offer are not free- Beware of hidden charges and forced billing!
Many popular, heavily advertised Acai brands that offer free trials are nothing but scams. People always fall for these deceptive free trial scams.Your card will be charged month after month once you give your credit card information to get this free trial.
We can find 1000?s of people complaining online at forums and discussion boards for being unable to cancel the order and losing substantial amount of money.
So, to be on a safer side, avoid Acai Free trials and save money.
I encourage people who are interested in going for genuine Acaiberry supplements for its enormous health benefits. But do enough research on the brand you are going for before actually buying it. However, please note that it’s not a true fat burner like phen375.