Duromine Weightloss Tablets Review
Duromine Appetite Suppressant Complete Review
Duromine(R) 30 Mg, is a brand name of Phentermine diet pill, which is one of? the popular slimming pills in Australia. Duromine has had its license canceled and reissued several times by Europian Unions mainly because of its dangerous side effects. And it was finally banned in Europe in 2002.
|Duromine Appetite Suppressant||
Duromine Fact Sheet
Phen375 is better alternative
Phentermine is the active ingredient in Dromine-30mg & 15Mg.
Recognised by leading health officials as being a natural appetite suppressant, Duromine’s active ingredient phentermine works by:
- Making the users’ brain to believe their hunger levels are reduced. This is achieved through the release of neurotransmitters that signal a fight-or-flight response within the body.
- Breaking down stored fat, using the body?s natural fat cells.
Available only to obese patients who have been prescribed Duromine by their physicians, Duromine can effectively help users who have struggled to lose weight in the past by offering them a initial helping hand.
Duromine side effects
Side effects of Duromine can include:
|Euphoria||Dysphoria||Difficulty in breathing|
|Light headedness||Weakness||Ankle and extremity Swelling|
|Increase in blood pressure||Fatigue||Headache|
|Dryness of the mouth||Unpleasant taste||Diarrhea, Constipation|
|Impotence||Changes in sex drive|
Duromine capsules should be taken once daily, either before breakfast or within 2 hours after having breakfast. It is advised to take Duromine early in the day as it is known to cause insomnia and increased energy levels.
Doromine capsules should be swallowed whole and with plenty of water.
Your doctor will tell you if Duromine 30mg, Duromine15mg or Duromine 40mg is the correct dosage for you.
Duromine is not recommended for patients of 16 years old or younger. It is not recommend that the elderly be prescribed Duromine.
What precautions should be taken before using Duromine?
Inform your Doctor of the following:
- Any allergies that you may have, especially to if you have a known allergy to phentermine.
- Any other medicines that you are taking at the time (both prescription and over the counter)
- If your medical history includes high blood pressure, a heart condition, arteriosclerosis, overactive thyroid, diabetes, glaucoma or drug abuse.
- Do you suspect that you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. If you become pregnant whilst taking Duromine tell your doctor.
- Are you are breastfeeding a child.
- If you are prone to agitated states.
Dosage & usage practices
Dromine dosage will be determined by the doctor. He has to take into consideration several aspects of your body before deciding on the dosage. The patient should strictly follow the instructions of the doctor. The normal dosage is one or two capsules a day. However, make sure that the number and timing given by the doctor must be strictly adhered to.
For a normal person without any other medical problems there are no known side effects. Pregnant people and those who intend to be pregnant soon are not given this medicine.
Those with high blood pressure, heart valve problem, severe heart disease and diabetes are not given this medicine. When you are prescribed Duromine, inform the doctor of the medicines you are taking. He must be told of all the medicines you are taking regularly and those you have taken during the past fortnight.
Druomin must be swallowed as it is. Never chew it. Take plenty of water with it. Normally the doctor prescribes to take it along with breakfast. Everyday you should take it at the same time for the best results. Don’t give it to children under 12 and old people. Sleep will be affected for sometime after taking Druomin.
That is why it is recommended for the morning.
- If you forget to take it in the morning take it at lunch.
- Again, if you forget for lunch skip the medicine for that day.
- If taken at noon it may affect your sleep at night at least for sometime.
Is Duromine Recommended? Where Can I Buy It?
Of course, you should buy it only if your Doctor prescribes it for you. We don’t recommend it mainly because of its long list of side effects. Moreover, Doromine is a banned drug in most of the countries, hence we don’t recommend it.
Phen375 is highest ranked & better alternative you must check out
You can read more about Duromine at Wikipedia.org