Duromine Weightloss Tablets Review
Duromine Appetite Suppressant Complete Review
Duromine(R) 30 Mg, is a brand name of Phentermine diet pill, which is one of? the popular slimming pills in Australia. Duromine has had its licence cancelled and reissued several times by Europian Unions mainly because of its dangerous side effects. And it was finally banned in Europe in 2002.
|Duromine Appetite Suppressant||
Duromine Fact Sheet
Phentermine is the active ingredient in Dromine.
Recognised by leading health officials as being a natural appetite suppressant, Duromine’s active ingredient phentermine works by:
- Making the users’ brain to believe their hunger levels are reduced. This is achieved through the release of neurotransmitters that signal a fight-or-flight response within the body.
- Breaking down stored fat, using the body?s natural fat cells.
Available only to obese patients who have been prescribed Duromine by their physicians, Duromine can effectively help users who have struggled to lose weight in the past by offering them a initial helping hand.
Duromine side effects
Side effects of Duromine can include:
|Euphoria||Dysphoria||Difficulty in breathing|
|Light headedness||Weakness||Ankle and extremity Swelling|
|Increase in blood pressure||Fatigue||Headache|
|Dryness of the mouth||Unpleasant taste||Diarrhea, Constipation|
|Impotence||Changes in sex drive|
Duromine capsules should be taken once daily, either before breakfast or within 2 hours after having breakfast. It is advised to take Duromine early in the day as it is known to cause insomnia and increased energy levels.
Duromine capsules should be swallowed whole and with plenty of water.
Your doctor will tell you if Duromine 30mg, Duromine15mg or Duromine 40mg is the correct dosage for you.
Duromine is not recommended for patients of 16 years old or younger. It is not recommend that the elderly be prescribed Duromine.
What precautions should be taken before using Duromine?
Inform your Doctor of the following:
- Any allergies that you may have, especially to if you have a known allergy to phentermine.
- Any other medicines that you are taking at the time (both prescription and over the counter)
- If your medical history includes high blood pressure, a heart condition, arteriosclerosis, overactive thyroid, diabetes, glaucoma or drug abuse.
- If know or suspect that you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. If you become pregnant whilst taking Duromine tell your doctor.
- If you are breastfeeding a child.
- If you are prone to agitated states.
Is Duromine Recommended? Where Can I Buy It?
Of course, you should buy it only if your Doctor prescribes it for you. We don’t recommend it mainly because of its long list of side effects. Moreover, Doromine is a banned drug in most of the countries.
You can read more about Duromine at Wikipedia.org