Lipofuze Fat Burner Review
Can you really lose 10 lbs in a week with Lipofuze?
Lipofuze is not the first slimming pill company to make exaggerated weight loss claims. But Lipofuze has gone to the extreme claiming guaranteed reduction of 10 lbs of pure fat in just 7 days. If their claim materializes, then Lipofuze would have become world famous in no time.
In reality Losing 10 pounds of fat in 7 days is impossible without surgery.
Losing 10 pounds requires burning of 35000 calories over and above normal calories, or burning extra 5000 calories every day. This can happen only when our metabolic rate (calorie burning rate) gets tripled. But the well known fact is that no diet pill would be able to do this.
Lipofuze is Fat burner and Fat burners are least effective
Lipofuze is a fat burning diet pill that is meant for speeding up metabolism, the calorie burning furnace of our body. But artificially accelerating metabolism doesn’t seem to work on all people. Moreover increasing metabolism artificially leads to dangerous side effects as it is done by increasing heart rate, increasing heat in the body etc.
Fat burners are not meant for safe and healthy weight loss. Fat burners are considered as least effective weight loss aids while fat binders and appetite suppressants are dominating the slimming pill market.
Lipofuze has a whole lot of ingredients, but their proportion in the Lipofuze formulation is not disclosed. This arises some suspicion about the genuineness of the slimming pill. Let?s just have a look at the main ingredients to see can it aid in losing at least 5 pounds a week.
Unfortunately, too many ingredients have spoiled Lipofuze. None of the ingredient in Lipofuze can be in required quantity to aid weight loss
1. ThermoDiamine (evodiamine, a Chinese fruit)😕 This ingredient in proven to produce heat on animals, no studies have been conducted on human beings so far.
2. Razberi-K (Raspberry Ketone) ? These are said to aid fat oxidation, but again studies on human beings do not prove its effectiveness.
3. FucoPure: The patented form of fucoxanthin, a seaweed extract making its way into more and more fat burners these days. But the bitter truth is that this ingredient cannot be absorbed by human body easily. This renders the ingredient useless in Lipofuse formulation.
4. Forslean: This is a patented version of coleus foskohlii extract that can aid weight loss, but isn’t a miracle ingredient.
It is a patented form of guggulsterones which can burn fat by increasing thyroid T3 hormone levels. But this is possibly only when one takes 2-3 grams every day. But Lipofuze doesn?t have required amount of guggul in its daily dosage. So, it is hardly qualified as a “miracle” ingredient. [ref]
6. Bioperine is a standardized black pepper extract which is said to stimulate digestion. This can be counter effective as it might stimulate even hunger making you to eat more.
7. Green tea: This is a great ingredient as has some real benefits for weight loss when present in a significant amount. But, unfortunately, Lipofuze is highly unlikely to have required amount of green tea.
The other ingredients present are Capsaicin, Synephrine HCL, 7-OXO DHEA, cinnamon, phenylethylamine, ginger, and 20-hydroxyecdysone (a plant (and insect) steroid.
This pill can never aid you lose 10 pound of pure Fat in 7 days. If you can lose 1 pound (pure fat, not water weight) in a week using Lipofuze, you are lucky.
Lipofuze Side effects:
The ingredients in the lipo fuze formula aren’t too harmful to our body. But interaction between the ingredients and their effects on our body is not known. Considering user feedbacks, the common side effects of Lipofuze are headache, nausea, insomnia, increased heart rate etc.
Lipofuze User Feedback and reviews: Scam warning!
Lipofuze doesn’t get you guaranteed weight loss. No contact details render the refund guarantee useless.
From user feedbacks online on Lipofuze, one thing is very clear, it is not a miracle weight loss supplement. Some have reported fast weight loss in the first few days (water weight?) but the rate of weight loss is less than 1% of what they claim.
Many users have called it as a BIG SCAM saying it hasn’t helped them to lose even a pound.
No contact information and useless money back guarantee is what is being discussed by lipofuze users online at many websites and forums. Though the sellers give 100% money back guarantee on their website, you can contact them only through email, no contact information, no phone number, no company details are disclosed.
According to deceived users, their emails never get answered, and in no way they can get refunded. Lipobind costs $50 per bottle. Not a cheap slimming pill. So think a lot before you buy lipofuze.
Looking at user reviews, you get a scam warning. Do not risk your money and health by going for this diet pill. It looks like another quick weight loss scam.